Friday, April 09, 2010

If you're a Loyal Looper, you knew months ago that Rush were planning a return to Chicago this summer. This Saturday (4/10/10) on my show from 2pm-6pm, I will be giving away tickets every hour for their July 5th show at Charter One Pavilion. In addition to a concert location that can't be beat, Rush will be performing their seminal "Moving Pictures" disc in it's entirety for the first time ever. Don't miss out!

(See Rush perform "Limelight" from their album "Moving Pictures" live here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0367IUSue5s&feature=related

This Monday (4/12/10) marks the return of the Cubbies to Wrigley Field for 2010. To celebrate, I'll be doing my show live from 6am-10am at Murphy's Bleachers (www.murphysbleachers.com) at Sheffield & Waveland to help you get into the "spirit" of things. I'll have Wrigley Rooftop tickets, $97.90 every hour, frosty adult beverages, wings and lots of Cubs memorabilia to give away at the broadcast. Come join the party!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wish I was there!!!... Miss you man.. Have a great show and GO CUBBIES!!

Curtis