Sunday, April 04, 2010

Happy Easter!

See and hear the spoof my friends in Rock Sugar have put together that has everyone talking (and laughing) that you have heard me play on my show.

(See Rock Sugar's video for "Don't Stop The Sandman" here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mr4HffbAUTk)

This week on my show from 6am-10am on 97.9 the Loop in Chicago and worldwide via www.wlup.com: "10 Grand In Your Hand" continues! This time we've doubled the bounty to $200! Each morning at 8:05am, I will announce some one's name. If you call back within 15 minutes at 312-245-1234, you instantly win $200 just for listening and qualify to win the $10,000! Make sure you sign up through www.wlup.com so that YOUR name will be called out! Trust me, the odds are very good to win it all. Listen, call... win. It's easy!

Also this week, win a special, limited edition commemorative Chicago White Sox 2005 World Series plaque (complete with a piece of game used base!) on opening day Monday, Bon Jovi tickets and conversations with the Scorpions this Wednesday at 7:30am and the Doors this Friday at 8:30am. Don't miss out!

No comments: